Old August 5th 15, 09:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS

Default Inexplicably, Nikon, known for rapacious lens prices releases a cheap 200-500mm f/5.6

"nospam" wrote in message
In article , PAS
wrote:

I can't say it's good, because I've never used a Tamron or Sigma
long-range zoom.

Really! I've never used a D810 but I know it's a darn good
camera.
You
don't necessarily have to use something to know how good it is or
isn't.

nice contradiction.

you've previously said the only way to know if sigma/foveon cameras
are any good is to use one.

Never said that. I suggested that you use one. Nice try but in
typical
fashion you twist people's words.

i'm not twisting anything.

why would someone need to use one to know if it's any good?

either you can tell without using or you can't. you can't have it both
ways.

the *reason* why sigma's market share is 1% is because they're
garbage.

You lie. Your changing the subject. Off with you.