Old January 21st 12, 01:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
ala

Default an excellent read from the ACLU

"PeterN" wrote in message
On 1/19/2012 10:37 PM, Savageduck wrote:

Does he look anything like this guy?
http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DNC_0306Gw1.jpg

That image has an HDR look.

Hairy
Dirty
Relies on handouts

he looks just like Brad Pitt!

"Slightly awkward and distractible when facing questions, he was more at
ease making small talk, and most effusive on the subject of his family,
enthusing about Ms. Jolie's film ("I played set photographer") and the kids.
"There's nothing more life-changing than fatherhood," he said. "It's such a
beautiful shift in perspective." He checked himself: "It's often annoying to
hear parents talk about it. I sure wasn't into baby pictures before."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/01/mo...0l ook&st=cse