Old December 9th 18, 08:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Luminar

In article , Alfred
Molon wrote:

I gave a try to Luminar (the 2017 version for Windows; tried to process
some RAW images).

It's interesting with all those filters, but I guess you need to know
how to use them, because there are so many options and settings.
By the way, does Luminar automatically apply embedded lens profiles?

When adjusting the white balance with the slider, Luminar responds with
abrupt changes to minimal slider movements. A bit difficult to precisely
set the white balance like this.

Then, on this PC with an Intel i7 7700 when you change a setting
(contrast, brightness etc.) it takes a couple of seconds for Luminar to
refresh the preview.

photoshop & lightroom are instant, without any abrupt changes.

Is there a way to open a number of RAW files and edit one, applying the
changes to all open RAW files? Would be important, because I process a
lot of panorama sequences.

trivial with photoshop & lightroom.