Old August 18th 07, 11:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

Default Profit from Spare Pictures

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 00:24:21 -0700, wrote:
: Hey guys and gals! I was wondering if anyone here knew that you could
: actually make some serious cash taking pictures with your digital
: camera? Yeah it may seem kind of new because not many people know
: about this market yet. I have a blog that has more information what im
: talking about. If you feel like checking it out, I would completely
: suggest it.
:
http://paidforpics.blogspot.com/
: But for now, heres the skinny. You basically get paid for taking
: everyday normal shots of random things around you, upload, and you get
: paid for the use of your images. Im really excited about this and I
: feel like I need to share it with the rest of you all who may have a
: load of images sitting on your drives.

If you're so excited, why don't you try it? Then come back in a year and tell
us how much money you made. If we think you're telling the truth, maybe we'll
listen. In the meantime, buzz off.