Old June 10th 05, 12:26 PM
Joseph Meehan

Susan (Graphic Artist) wrote:
MY QUESTION:
Can there not be a camera on earth that meets these 4 simple goals?
- AA batteries
- Good photo quality
- 7x to 10x optical zoom
- CF media

The Canon 20D w/ battery grip and a good zoom will fit all of your
requirements and more. It will be expensive.

Frankly I think you are too stuck in the past. CF media is fine, but I
would not and did not choose a camera based on a specific media.

AA batteries are fine, but don't knock other sizes. Batteries are just
not that expensive and with a small charger and a few batteries your are
set.

As expensive as they are, I have to consider digital cameras of today as
disposable, just as I consider my computer that way. Times change too fast.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit