Old October 21st 17, 01:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
harry newton

Default Pixel 2 dethrones iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8 in camera rankings

He who is Davoud said on Thu, 05 Oct 2017 18:25:56 -0400:

So how many times do you have to snap at his troll bait before you give
it up? You're obsessed, drawn like a moth to a flame, and whether you
know it or not you get burned every time. The burn comes when he
privately laughs at you

Hi Davoud,

First off, you're dead wrong (as always) since you'll notice that Snit
trolled that fabricated video of imaginary iOS functionality about 40 or 50
times in numerous threads, where I only once responded to him telling him
it was a fabrication - but - since he's an iOS apologist - he didn't get
the obvious hint.

You seem to be not an iOS apologist, but, just an iOS gullible, where you
and the likes of Savageduck merely show an inability to *comprehend* facts,
and not so much the propensity to *fabricate* wholly *imaginary* iOS
functionality as Jolly Roger, nospam, Lewis, JamieJK, and others do.

Please bear in mind that I only speak facts.
You call any fact you don't like, a troll.

That makes *you* the troll, as you are well aware.