Old October 21st 17, 01:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
harry newton

Default Pixel 2 dethrones iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8 in camera rankings

He who is Snit said on Thu, 05 Oct 2017 08:36:22 -0700:

This is a claim you made but never supported -- in fact your own links
refuted this claim

But you lie a lot.

https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo

Where is your video? I keep asking and you keep running. And you always
will. Face it -- you were busted lying.

Why do iOS apologists incessantly claim *imaginary* iOS functionality?

Does anyone else find it odd that the iOS apologists lie and then accuse
everyone else of lying when it comes to their claims of iOS functionality?

Snit brazenly *fabricated* completely *imaginary* iOS functionality in that
video he incessantly trolls on a half dozen newsgroups in about two-score
posts. https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo

Anyone with a working brain *immediately* saw what the Y axis indicated.
Android: http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/2wifianalyzer.jpg
iOS: http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifi_sweetspots.jpg

My videos of *actual Android functionality*:
WiFi Analyzer: http://www.filedropper.com/wifianalyzersignalstrength
Fritz: https://www.sendspace.com/file/gvckbe
Snit's brazen fabrication of *imaginary iOS functionality*:
Sweetspot: http://www.filedropper.com/iosshowingwi-fiovertime-7qaaba6dfio

The question is *why* do the iOS apologists not only brazenly lie, but
openly doublespeak that obvious, open, and proven, facts are a lie?

Why do such iOS apologists incessantly claim *imaginary* iOS functionality?

--
*It's a fact Apple iOS devices can't graph Wi-Fi signal strength over time*
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/-T7FEXIdU9Q/Dhy-LFH3AwAJ