Old July 12th 15, 11:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Memory cards reliable enough?

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Whatever I would have written would have resulted in you jumping in to
create an argument as you have done here.

nope.

in other words, nothing you shoot is important.

That's pretty much true for certain values of "important". There
would be no great loss to the world if all of my photos disappeared.
My family likes the photographs I've taken of the family over the
years, but my hobby photos are just for my own personal enjoyment.

then why back up at all? if you lose them, no big deal.

no surprise there.

How about we compare photos that have been shown in this group; mine
and yours. We can decide from looking at them which are more
important.

your opinion of my photos is of no concern to me.