Old July 7th 04, 02:20 PM
Joseph Meehan

Default Which lens for wedding (Canon 300d)

mjd wrote:
I photograph quite a few weddings.

Normally I use my 300D with the 1.8 EF lens and a Fuji s7000 during
the ceremony. (90% Canon). I use the Fuji for zoom shots.

Now I have a Canon 28 -135 IS lens. The question is which lens to
use on the Canon during the ceremony.

Which lens will offer better low light performance? (usually shoot at
400).

Which lens will produce the sharpest image?

I would suggest that if you "photograph quite a few weddings" YOU would
be the best judge. By now you should know the advantages of each lens and
your "style" and the specific facilities should dictate which is best for
you and the situation.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math