Old March 8th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format

Default FS: Toyo 45AX -- ex cond

For Sale:

An excellent condition TOYO 45AX (Metal Field) camera. It has been used
less than half a dozen times. It has the original box and styrofoam
packing, the extra tripod thread insert, the tiny allen wrench it shipped
with. It also has the original lensboard, drilled to 1 and 3/8 inch
(3.5cm) -- Copal 0 or 1 iirc. The only blemishes that prevent it
from being truly mint a three or four pinhead size paint flecks, one
nick in the tripod thread insert, and the adhesive on one of the rubber
grip on a knob gave way and I have re-glued it back on.

Although I'll consider any reasonable offer, but I'm asking $700 USD
(via check, postal MO, or paypal). If it goes for 700, I'll cover
shipping and insurance cost (via UPS, USPS or FedEx -- your choice) within
the continental USA -- if BO is lower than that, I'll need to add
shipping and insurance to the final total. Paypal and MO will ship next
business day, check will have to clear my bank.

I'm in the SF area (east bay actually, north of Oakland) if an in person
inspection and/or pickup are desirable.

I have pics (and can easily take more) if you want to see the goods. Just
email me at ...

clapperrail

(at)
gmail