Old November 18th 04, 02:12 PM
Bubba LugNuts

Colm wrote:
"Douglas MacDonald" wrote in message

Its easy to find, not sure where you looking. I found it right

away
on B&H

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...u=12984&is=REG

Yeah, me too but I live in Australia!

Douglas

And they deliver worldwide...
So what's your problem?

His problem is that he is a habitual fibber. According to what I've
read, he used to own a web business with a warranty policy that
violated Australian law. A bunch of people picked up on it so he pulled
the site down and claimed that he would never post to Usenet again.
That turned out to be another lie. During the course of discussion, it
was reported that Douglas had an elaborate criminal record, and so did
his wife/partner Marg. Reports said that Douglas did hard time for
fraud, and that his wife spent time in jail for soliciting as a hooker.
He has a few sock puppets like "Ryadia" and "Sebastian Po" that he
occasionally uses to post under.