Old December 21st 10, 11:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Nikon D7000 is made in China, CHINA!!!

On 2010-12-21 15:05:50 -0800, Happy Oyster said:

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:37:16 -0800, Savageduck

On 2010-12-21 09:58:20 -0800, Happy Oyster said:

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:25:54 -0600, Rich wrote:

I guess Nikon have given up trying to keep production out of the land of
Mao?

Japan is a high-cost production country. So. long ago, they went to cheaper
countries and let their ware be produced there.

And the Red-hina-Men are corrupt as can be. The mighty still rule like the
ancient cesars. They only wear other cloths.

Are you a snow bound Euro-Rich?

Could you please be a bit more verbose with your question?

It seems you have a similar prejudiced, and biased mind set to our
resident Canadian purveyor of racist FUD, Rich.

If you have been following the photo newsgroups for any time the
obvious bias of Rich's "modus operandi" would be very apparent.

....but how were you to know that, since today was to the best of our
knowledge, your first appearance in this NG (with the Happy Oyster ID).
So my best guess is the current weather in Europe has you trapped in
front of your keyboard with nothing to do, but reveal your ignorance of
the players in this forum.

Savageduck