Old August 26th 05, 10:31 PM
William Graham

"Rox-off" wrote in message
says...

"Brian Baird" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...
Smarterstats shows me that a total of 283 visitors looked at the page
put up showing the photo of the plane crash on the 23rd.

Interesting...

I wonder how many people read these groups but don't participate.

Any photos of mine that get posted here regularly get 300+ hits.

I think there are a lot of bots scanning the newsgroups, although I'm
sure some actual lurkers may look at things.

I'm always looking for pictures of naked ladies, myself......

Look to your hearts content:

www.ethoseros.com

Argh! - Way too poor in quality....I'm after artistic nudes....These are
definitely not my style......