Old July 22nd 15, 04:26 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Thirsty Moth

On 2015-07-22 02:29:14 +0000, PeterN said:

Two weeks ago I saw this thirsty moth. As usual all constructive
comments are appreciated.
The image was saved in medium quality.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/20150704_Lomgwood_0299.jpg

Peter, Peter, Peter....
You used the TC-17 didn't you?

Yep!

Then you made the usual severe crop, over-sharpened, and you have left
noise which is neither grain nor bokeh.

A serious, but not severe crop. Oversharpen, yes, I see that now that
you point it out.

To me it is another fortuitous capture spoilt.

I already see some corrections I have to make.

I am also a little baffled by the oddity in white under the bulb.

That is a rainwater drop, that I messed up.
thanks for your comments.

--
PeterN