Old March 27th 05, 07:32 AM
rafe bustin

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 21:50:14 -0600, "McWave" wrote:

"Confused" wrote in message
.. .
In message
"McWave" wrote:

Thousands of seagulls fly to the sea

http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/image/40560317
http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/image/40560318
http://www.pbase.com/mcwave/image/40560299

Welcome to share your comments!

I enjoyed looking at your photos and following your travels. When I
was your age I traveled around this continent and the orient, and it's
the best education one can get. Get your degree, learn how to learn,
travel when you can, and work on the view through he viewfinder (which
you are doing). Good work!

Jeff

Thanks a lot. Actually I still have much to learn, both in photography and
in my career. But the procedure of learning gives me a lot of fun.

Don't let an old geezer like me, or anyone
else, spoil the fun of photography for you.

When you solicit your images for review,
be open to comments and learn from them.

Friends and family who oooh and aaah over
every piece are not going to help you hone
your technique and style.

Don't ever take criticism personally...
keep it fun.

rafe b.