Old June 28th 18, 01:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jim-P

Default Android app to remove all location data in bulk

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 21:22:55 -0400, nospam wrote:

In article , Bill W
wrote:

I too like to think I am not stupid but if I can't find an app and Google
Play's search is inadequate then why not ask those here who may have
already come across such an app?

It makes no sense to search on Play, but I'm sure you know that. It's
awkward, and Google is more effective.

My smartphone screen makes pages found by Google searches too small to scan
easily. Surely you have used a smartphone before and would know to search
for an app in the Play Store?

WTF? Use your PC for Google, find an app, and then go to the Play
store on your phone.

actually, you don't need to do that.

click the install button in the browser and the app will be pushed to
the phone, usually in less than a minute.

Does that require you to be logged into Chrome with your Google account on
both devices?

I don't use my Google Android account on my pc because Google tracking is
too intrusive for my liking.