Old October 22nd 17, 03:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Adobe moves the rental/service economy onward

On 10/21/2017 6:34 PM, Tony Cooper wrote:

snip

But, you've said "argue with the customer". Good salesmen say "It's
to your advantage to buy this instead of that, and here's why...".
That's not arguing.

I spent the last two years as a collage student taking my classes at
night, and working during the day. On one interview for a job as a sales
trainee, the sales manager asked me to sell hm a pencil. I said "not if
you don't need it. I was offered the job.

--
PeterN