Old February 25th 18, 04:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
nospam

Default A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows without installing anything on either

In article , Paul
wrote:

I'm beginning to think you're running a scavenger, one that scans
through the disk for recognizable file headers and tries to
reconstruct files. Such tools, will produce a hundred thousand
useless unnamed fragments of files, if given a chance.
(I know, because I tried going through a folder of such
fragments once, and it was a total waste of time.)

maybe the tools you used didn't work well. the better tools not only
find the names, but also the file/folder hierarchy, and can reconstruct
as much as it can.