Old November 22nd 14, 04:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Lightroom5 Free FocusPoint Plug-in

On 2014-11-04 17:37:25 +0000, Savageduck
said:

I just installed this free lightroom 5 plug-in which gives focus point
data for Nikon & Canon cameras.
It is quite neat.
Two examples of my shots where I used 51 point dynamic 3D-Tracking AF.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1295663/Fil...shot_1009.jpg?

404
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1295663/FileChute/screenshot_1010.jpg

404

...and after a crop.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1295663/FileChute/screenshot_1011.jpg

404

...and the link for the plug-in.
http://www.lightroomfocuspointsplugin.com

Actually, I believe that the Canon software has such a facility.

So does the Nikon software, but I don't use either. I use Lightroom +
Photoshop. I see you got to this thread after I purged those images
from my Dropbox folder. So, here is a sequence of 4 shots which i
included in a more recent thread.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1295663/FileChute/screenshot_1048.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1295663/FileChute/screenshot_1049.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1295663/FileChute/screenshot_1046.jpg
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1295663/FileChute/screenshot_1047.jpg

Are you still in Spain, or have you returned to fair Albion?

Savageduck