Old June 29th 12, 02:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
David Dyer-Bennet

Default Did Canon decide to profit on bodies?

"Trevor" writes:

"David Dyer-Bennet" wrote in message
Today, I can place *a chosen focus point* on a musician's eyes and count on
AF-C to keep the eye in focus as
his head bobs to the music.

Exactly my point, you don't need 61 AF points to do that.

That's precisely the case where I *DO* need 51 AF points, or even more
(at least, I'd like some closer to the frame edges). I mean, I'm only
using a few, in the area of the eye -- but depending on the framing,
that eye could be almost anywhere, so I need AF points over the whole
frame.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, ; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info