Old March 27th 05, 03:00 PM
Ron Hunter

mike regish wrote:
"Scott W" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hey Mike,

It sounds like you are having a great time with you camera.

I love it. I'll be having a ball learning all the little things it can do.

So when you were shooting from the air where you the one flying?

Yep. I've got a nice stable plane with a little window I can flip down and
stick the lens out. It pretty much flies hands off even in somewhat bumpy
air.

There are a lot of places that can host photo, each person seems to
have the own favorite, I use Pbase.com, $23/year for 200MB of storage.
Pbase pretty much does everything for you and is very easy to use.

I've got 10 meg of webspace for free with my server. Just have to figure out
how to use it, but I'll check out Pbase.

mike

Posting a few digital images will exhaust 10 meg of storage in minutes!

--
Ron Hunter