Old October 3rd 13, 06:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

Default Tech Support?

On 03/10/2013 03:44, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Wed, 02 Oct 2013 20:32:52 -0400, PeterN

[]
I quite understand that. Are you saying that I can connect a card reader
and two HD's to to an iPad, and download from the card, to a hard drive,
and backup HD1 to HD 2. Then look at the images on HD1 and do a rough
edit and cull with the iPad.

I don't think you can but that's largely because of the lack of
suitable software in the iPad. I expect it could be done but Apple
haven't seen fit.

Can the iPad do anything useful with an OTG cable, or is that limited to
the micro-USB connector?
--
Cheers,
David