Old April 6th 18, 06:31 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

you are pirating it.

Not necessarily.

If you're downloading the tweaked versions from Adobe without
actually
owning a licence, then yes, you are pirating it. The instructions
on
Aodbe's download page specifically say you have to already own a
licence.

That was more or less my point. While piracy was probable it is
not
necessarily piracy in every case. In saying "you are pirating it"
nospam had jumped to a conclusion which was not necessarily
correct.

nope. i explained that.

the reality is that 'ultred' doesn't have a license and is pirating
it.

Is he even using it?

he claims to have used it, however, that's irrelevant. since he never
bought it in the first place, he is not entitled to legally download
it.

That applies to most people.

and?

did you have a point? no.

It destroys your absolute confidence that he "is not entitled to
legally download it".

it doesn't destroy *anything*. in fact it's the opposite. it's proof he
pirated it.

While that applies to most people it does not
apply to all people.

i never said it did.

Your logic is, as usual, faulty. I will leave you with it.

nope.

you do realize you are trying to defend a well known troll, right?