Old November 9th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Peter Chant[_2_]

Default How many rolls of film did you shoot in 2008?

So far this year, all 36-exposure 35 mm slides:

1 Kodak E100GX
1 Fuji Velvia 100F
4 Fuji Velvia 50
8 Fuji Provia 400X
69 Fuji Velvia 100
70 Fuji Provia 100F (most pushed 1 stop)

=153

What do I win

Well done Alan!
You are indeed doing your part to keep the economy going.

Sorry, response to Allen's post, not Riches, what do you find is the
difference between the various Velvia's and Provia?

I shoot a bare fraction of what you do. However, if I were allowed only one
film it would be Provia 100F (for 35mm). If I include any sky with Velvia
50 I get burnt out clouds, even if the subject is too dark. Got on better
with one of the Velvia 100's.

Pity I can't project 6x6, as I've gone the other way and ususally settle on
Kodak Portra (the natural colour one) for 6x6! Perhaps I ought to
try "super slides" (40mm square mounts) if I can get them as a second best.

Pete

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk