Old December 10th 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser

Default Back on track, let's talk about cameras

On Thu, 9 Dec 2010 10:07:21 -0500, "Michael Benveniste"
wrote:

"dickr2" wrote:

Looking at my shooting log, I will say that when I finally
bought a dSLR in 2006, I ended up shooting far more often
than when film was my only choice. I still enjoy shooting
film, though, and will probably run a roll or two through
my Pentax 645n this weekend.

I sold my Pentax stuff a while ago, and still regret it. I had a 645 N
II and it was the best handling camera I've ever had. The controls
were mechanical/electronic hybrid and the operation was very logical.
But I needed to move to digital and needed money for a DSLR.

Oh, well.