Old October 5th 20, 07:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

Default How much does cutting-edge AF matter? Watch Nikon

On Oct 5, 2020, Alan Browne wrote
(in article ):

It has nothing to do with camera brand and little to do with card brand
and the 2 most popular (Sandisk/Lexar) have about the same rate of failure.

I read a bunch of reviews, and there seems to be a consensus that Lexar has
turned to crap. Ownership change, or something. I was looking for a card at
B&H, and Lexar had an unusually good deal. A quick glance at the reviews
worried me, so I read a little deeper. Many complaints about card failures,
or very slow read/write, and Lexar in general.