Old October 5th 20, 06:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default How much does cutting-edge AF matter? Watch Nikon

In article , Alfred
Molon wrote:

Indeed. So pros mitigate that by using dual card systems so that single
point of failure is removed. They also typically have 3 or more cameras
with them (depending on the event) and protect against theft.
Professionals strive to not be late.

IOW: there are many things you can control and that includes choosing
dual card cameras.

Yes, but you focus on things which might actually happen. You
don't walk around with a helmet to protect yourself against
meteorites.

bogus comparison.

Anyway, to summarise it, in your opinion memory card failure is
a significant risk, so significant that you need a camera with
two slots.

it is for some people.

Personally, I choose a camera based on the features /
specification I need, dual memory card slot not being one of
them.

choose whatever camera you want, just don't claim that there is no need
for dual slots.