Old October 31st 07, 01:00 PM posted to alt.os.linux.gentoo,rec.crafts.brewing,comp.lang.rexx,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,misc.misc
[email protected]

Default MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA'' MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK OF 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA''

MULTILEVEL MARKETING SPAMBLOCK TO 'INTERNET WISE GUY, MACON GEORGIA USA'
'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
bulk emailing is completely legal!! method for to advertising multilevel
marketing opportunities, and all such ' spam fighters ' who interfere in
violation of usa FREE SPEECH laws. one who is such 'spam fighter' using
name of the 'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' has ILLEGALLY engage
in restraint of trade interfered with legitimate business ventures. we
demand that ''internet wise guy, macon georgia usa'' reveal the identity
so we can serve important papers regarding restraint of a trade lawsuit!
'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' stop interfer with advertising!!!
our customers are happy to see arival our emails, plus many of them have
reached financial independence through the multilevel marketing. IS NOT
as this 'internet wise guy, macon georgia usa' claims a PYRAMID SCHEME!!
[...]
singed legitimate legal multilevel marketer no pyramid scheme advertised