Old April 7th 18, 03:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system
David B.[_2_]

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint withfonts?

On 07/04/2018 13:57, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
Am Fri, 6 Apr 2018 20:31:07 +0100, schrieb David B.:

If you've not yet physically tried one, I suggest that you do so. :-)

I have used *all* the Apple equipment, as I do volunteer work in a
school environment.

I also buy a phone every few months, as it's my gift-giving process,
where I tie the phone to the person, which means often it's Android but
sometimes the person wants Apple equipment.

I also have many iPads, and just bought a new one this last month, so,
I'm fully familiar with empirical facts about Apple equipment.

In particular, I find that if I ask a TECHNICAL question of the Apple
newsgropus, facts aren't their forte.

Why?
I don't know why.

I just know that it doesn't matter who asks the question, nor what the
question is, if it involves technical facts, it won't be answered
correctly on the Apple newsgroups (as this thread amply proved).

Someone could as a question about cables, and it won't be correctly
answered on the Apple newsgroups (see recent experiments proving this).

They could ask about Mac or iOS funcdtionality, and almost always, if
not always, the answer will not only be wrong, but it will contain
fantastic fabrications of imaginary functionalty that never existed.

It could even be about batteries, where the fantastic excuses blaming
battery technology will be amazing to read, where on the adult
newsgroups, people actually understand battery technology.

It could even be about bugs, where the first thing that the Apple
Apologists do is blame Google for Apple's bugs, even when it's well
known that the head of software engineering blames Apple Marketing
schedules for the plethora of horrid bugs in Apple devices of late.

Given these are all facts that are in the public record:
http://tinyurl.com/misc-phone-mobile-iphone
http://tinyurl.com/comp-mobile-ipad
http://tinyurl.com/rec-photo-digital
http://tinyurl.com/comp-sys-mac-system
http://tinyurl.com/comp-sys-mac-apps
http://tinyurl.com/comp-mobile-android
http://tinyurl.com/alt-comp-os-windows-10
etc.

The empirical result is that Apple Usenet posters are *different* than
normal adults.

In general, many real-world questions & experiments clearly show:
a. Apple Usenet posters are shockingly devoid of technical skills, b.
And they incessantly fabricate completely imaginary Apple functionality,
c. And yet, they're adept at endless off-topic silly semantic games.
Whfg yvxr lbh'er cynlvat jvgu zr.

Ragnusen,

Hi! :-)

V nccerpvngr lbhe erfcbafrf - V'z abg 'cynlvat' jvgu lbh.

I confess I'm surprised that a school is using a 27 inch iMac with a
Retina 5K display. Are you sure about that?

Have you visited the ASC as I suggested? If so, what posting name do you
use there? I post there as 'HunterBD' (I used to fly a Hawker Hunter
during my advanced flying training in the Royal Navy!)

Perhaps you'd like to comment on the reply to the post I made there this
morning? It is very comprehensive but I'd welcome YOUR views.

https://discussions.apple.com/messag...23456#33257585

The answer to malware on Apple equipment was made by John Galt, he-

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-8841

Sincerely,

David B.