Old October 3rd 16, 05:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS[_2_]

Default New York City 1977

On 10/2/2016 10:47 PM, Mort wrote:
android wrote:
This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the viewing observation
deck of the Empire State. The camera was a Leica CL, the lense a
Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film Kodachrome 64, I think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo blog.

wp.me/P3strj-2m

Somewhere in storage I have color slides from the street level and the
top of the old World Trade Center towers. I still remember the sound
of their high speed elevators. When I saw the airplanes hit the towers
and their collapse, on TV, I cried like a baby.

Mort Linder

Except for one of my almost 57 years, I've live on Long Island and never
once went to the World Trade Center. I wish I had. I've been to the
Freedom Tower, I took my wife there recently. It was emotional for her,
she lost a close family member on 9/11. She also knew quite a few FDNY
members that died that day from the time she was a young girl.