Old June 3rd 09, 06:56 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
john joseph

Default Safelight bulbs??

Rebecca Ore wrote:
In article ,
Frank Pittel wrote:

You may try finding a newsreader capable of threading. Having to
scroll to the bottom of a post to read the new content is a pain.
It's much easier if the new content is on the top of the post.

My newsreader is a real newsreader and is quite capable of threading and
I'm smart enough to snip. This is an argument that's basically newbie
against experienced -- and Microsoft isn't NNTP friendly. I've made the
arguments from the position of a top poster when I was a newbie over a
decade ago.

You use MT-Newswatcher, and yes it is very good.

I'm rather surprised to read Frank's comment. He's an old-timer and
admin expert.