Old March 9th 09, 11:17 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Michael[_6_]

Default Favourite B&W Films.

On 2009-03-09 16:30:19 -0400, "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" said:

Charles Hohenstein wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't believe Plus-X is available in 220 anymore. Tri-X
320 is the only 220 black and white film in current production, if I am
not mistaken. I wish that it were otherwise.

IMHO if that is the last film available, while I would prefer something else,
it's not a bad choice. We could be stuck with Verchrome Pan, or even worse
that chromogenic film with the orange base.

Geoff.

This may be correct. B&H in the US lists Plus X and both Tri X's in 120
but only the TriX 320 in 220. Plenty of the chromogenic crap but only
in 120. That's sad because I only get 10 exposures on a 120 roll with
my Pentax 6x7.
--
Michael