Old November 16th 18, 04:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil[_9_]

Default First global sensor camera, a tiny, expensive rangefinder!!

On 11/15/2018 5:47 PM, RichA wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 November 2018 05:43:15 UTC-5, Neil wrote:
On 11/13/2018 4:05 PM, RichA wrote:
Shame on Panasonic and Olympus for not having this sensor first. Maybe they can't afford to use it in their cameras?

https://leicarumors.com/2018/11/12/p...nd-e3500.aspx/

What advantage would there be to have this sensor in Oly or
Panasonic/Lumix cameras?

--
best regards,

Neil

No motion distortion for one, however I didn't read the important APS-C size part so it won't end up in either Olympus or Panasonic.

I haven't experienced motion distortion in my Oly cameras' images yet.
Then too, I rarely shoot anything moving faster than a couple hundred mph.

--
best regards,

Neil