Old September 24th 17, 12:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
nospam

Default Surfing Novices

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I don't normally read URLs. Perhaps I should?

what you should do is test urls before posting, and do so in a browser
that is *not* logged into whatever site it is.

I do test but the problem with face book is that it recognises my
email address and automatically logs me in.

then you aren't testing it properly. note where i said not logged in.

also stop using tinyurl.

Ignore it if you don't like it. Other people find it useful.

more people would find it useful if you used proper delimiters.