Old April 21st 17, 02:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Barnabé

Default Film scanners?

Savageduck wrote:

Not one cent of what I have spent on photography, film & digital, over
50+ years as a hobbyist photographer can be explained away rationally.

Since when do we need a "reason" to pursue a hobby from which we
derive pleasure? Since when is someone else's way of pursuing a hobby
not legitimate?

I have known folks who did some of the most obscure and pointless (and
sometimes expensive) things as hobbies.

See the Vivian Maier photography work, a hole life dedicated to
photography by a nanny and not a cent made out of it, a work that was
never shown to anyone before she died...

B.