Old June 11th 05, 12:41 AM
The Real Bev

"Susan (Graphic Artist)" wrote:

There's a reason I list AA above image quality. It's not negotiable.
Neither is image quality, mind you ... my first four requirements a
- standard batteries
- image quality
- reasonable zoom (stabilization was a factor I unknowingly omitted)
- compact flash (I'm still unsure why CR lists microdrive and not CF
for some cameras as the help on DP Review says they are basically the
same thing in the one direction I want to go).

You can use an ordinary CF card in a microdrive hole, but you can't stuff a
microdrive into an ordinary CF hole.

--
Cheers,
Bev