Old November 19th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
erie patsellis

Default Richard K

Richard Knoppow wrote:
"John J" wrote in message
m...
Your CD with the Saltzman catalog went into the mail
today.

So sorry that I forgot.

John J

I'd forgotten. Didn't you already send a copy? I think
you did. Anyway, I will let you know when it arrives.

On a related note, I ran across a Saltzman studio stand (10' version) in the Nashville
craigslist, $275 and too far for the van to make it, unfortunately. If anybody hears of a
decent studio stand in the midwest (cheap good, free better) I'd love to find out about
it, I'm having a dickens of a time finding one to use in the studio with the Sinars, and
money being perennially scarce, low cost to free is my only option.

erie