Old July 16th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
[email protected]

Default Tamrac and Lowepro backpacks FA NR!!!!

I have a Lowepro mini trekker classic, and a Tamrac adventure 2
backpack up for auction with no reserve! They are brand new, never
used! I also have a lightly used Lowepro Stealth backpack which is
perfect for all you digital guys (although I used mine for my Horseman
LF outfit). As usual, my auctions have no reserve, so now's your chance
to get that deal you've been waiting for! CHeck them out along with
some no reserve Mamiy 645 gear he

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZisaacc7QQhtZ-1

Good luck!

Isaac