Old June 14th 09, 09:40 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

Default Safelight bulbs??

On 6/14/2009 1:27 PM Frank Pittel spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

: On 6/14/2009 7:18 AM Frank Pittel spake thus:

: David Nebenzahl wrote:
:
: : On 6/9/2009 10:16 AM Frank Pittel spake thus:
:
: : Well, actually, it *doesn't* make sense when you really think about it.
:
: Actually when you think about it, it makes more sense to top post then to
: bottom post.

: And yet you bottom-post.

I'm clearly not as religous about it as you are. In this thread I'm following
your lead in the worst possible posting methods. I'm posting in the middle
of the previous post.

Actually, that's what you're spozed to do. It's called "QUILA" (meaning
"quote and in-line answers"), an acronym I hadn't heard of until just
today. It's really bottom posting, because your replies come below the
text being replied to, just like in a normal conversation.

Very easy to follow.