Old June 14th 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Frank Pittel

Default Safelight bulbs??

David Nebenzahl wrote:
: On 6/14/2009 7:18 AM Frank Pittel spake thus:

: David Nebenzahl wrote:
:
: : On 6/9/2009 10:16 AM Frank Pittel spake thus:
:
: : Well, actually, it *doesn't* make sense when you really think about it.
:
: Actually when you think about it, it makes more sense to top post then to
: bottom post.

: And yet you bottom-post.

I'm clearly not as religous about it as you are. In this thread I'm following
your lead in the worst possible posting methods. I'm posting in the middle
of the previous post.

: : As a rule I don't read the old content every time I read a message.
:
: : That may explain why you're often confused about things.
:
: As always you're right and everyone else in the world is wrong. Over a
: billion people in the world and you're the only one that's always right.

: It's not just me. The overwhelming majority of posters in this group
: bottom-post.

Yet top posting in this group and most others top post.
--