Old June 14th 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

Default Safelight bulbs??

On 6/14/2009 7:18 AM Frank Pittel spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

: On 6/9/2009 10:16 AM Frank Pittel spake thus:

: Well, actually, it *doesn't* make sense when you really think about it.

Actually when you think about it, it makes more sense to top post then to
bottom post.

And yet you bottom-post.

: As a rule I don't read the old content every time I read a message.

: That may explain why you're often confused about things.

As always you're right and everyone else in the world is wrong. Over a
billion people in the world and you're the only one that's always right.

It's not just me. The overwhelming majority of posters in this group
bottom-post.

Like the old Kafka saw goes: In the fight between you and the world,
back the world.