Old July 16th 18, 09:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default The new 100-400mm seems to work.

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 19:47:51 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

--- snip ---

Just for the Hell of it I also checked the full EXIF
usinghttp://exif.regex.info/exif.cgi and it seems that processed, or not
your image shows a definging correction applied:
Defringe Purple Hue Lo: 30
Defringe Purple Hue Hi: 70
Defringe Green Hue Lo: 40
Defringe Green Hue Hi: 40

Then I guess there was sharpening applied in-camera to show:
Sharpen Radius: +1.0
Sharpen Detail: 25
Sharpen Edge Masking: 0
Sharpness: 40

Color Noise Reduction: 25

That's interesting. Can these be the camera default settings? I'm not
concious of ever changing them in the camera and I don't think I ever
bothered to check the EXIFs of the time to see what the camera was
doing.

Eric Stevens