Old July 11th 18, 09:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Are there any Imagenomic Noiseware users here?

On Jul 11, 2018, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 7/11/2018 11:35 AM, Savageduck wrote:
I came across this NR today. I have not tested it, and at $80 it had better
be the best NR available. So I was curious to find out if anybody here had
road tested it.

http://imagenomic.com/Products/Noiseware

I looked at their site and was surprised not to see either a trial
version, or stated return policy. I would ask them. But, as is well
known around here, i do not usually get bothered by noise, unless it's
excessive.

I just went through the download procedure, and they send a download link to
your email address. There is no direct download from their site. Noiseware
installs as a PS plugin either as a registered purchase, or a 15 day trial.I
will play with it over the next days.

It is not a simple NR fixer, so I recommend taking a look at their tutorial
video. It looks as though it will do a decent NR job, but I can’t see
paying $79.95 when I already have other ways of dealing with the noise
problem if, or when it arises.

Savageduck