Old July 11th 18, 08:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Are there any Imagenomic Noiseware users here?

On 7/11/2018 11:35 AM, Savageduck wrote:
I came across this NR today. I have not tested it, and at $80 it had better
be the best NR available. So I was curious to find out if anybody here had
road tested it.

http://imagenomic.com/Products/Noiseware

I looked at their site and was surprised not to see either a trial
version, or stated return policy. I would ask them. But, as is well
known around here, i do not usually get bothered by noise, unless it's
excessive.

--
PeterN