Old July 8th 18, 03:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default FYI ... it takes google only about 1.5 months to fix errors in their online map routing directions

On Sat, 07 Jul 2018 09:23:42 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jul 7, 2018, Ken Hart wrote
(in article ):

On 07/07/2018 08:44 AM, Arlen Holder wrote:
On 7 Jul 2018 02:49:05 GMT, Savageduck wrote:

Taking a photo of the scenery

While Savageduck is a well-known moronic troll who has never once added
on-topic value to any technical thread in his entire life, here are the
actual laws related to photography in NY State:
https://everydayaperture.com/law/

You must be new here.

He is a notorious nymshifting troll who appears in r.p.d. from time to time

Savageduck is quite knowledgeable about photography and digital
manipulation of images to get the best possible results.

While his images and methods may not be my methods (I shoot film), if I
were to start using digital, I would buy him a case of beer, just to get
him to talk photography.

You really should start shooting digital. I gave up the smell of my wet
darkroom years ago.

What about beer?

SD is also retired law enforcement, so he would have some knowledge of
the law.

Enough to survive 25 years with a badge.

Eric Stevens