Old July 7th 18, 07:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne[_2_]

Default Where's Tony Cooper?

On 2018-07-07 13:14, -hh wrote:

Best advice we’ve ever gotten on travel was “do the hard stuff while you’re still able to”.
And while that does eventually mean needing to recognize that certain endeavors are
out of reach, it doesn’t mean it has to end as much as it changes. Don’t know if I’d trust
myself be fit enough to hike the Grand Canyon...and while those mules are technically
an alternative, I just don’t know...

Depends on your tolerance for the smell of mule **** when it's 40°C and
sunny.

The hike up (north side) is not that strenuous. It's just really long.
The mules **** in the switchbacks and the odor makes me retch.

Bring lots of water.

--
"2/3 of Donald Trump's wives were immigrants. Proof that we
need immigrants to do jobs that most Americans wouldn't do."