Old July 2nd 18, 11:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Turco

Default Kodak "PixPro AZ901" - 90x Optical Zoom!

On 7/1/2018 5:12 PM, Alfred Molon wrote:
In article , Alfred Molon
says...

In article , John Turco says...
The new Kodak "PixPro AZ901" features a 90X optical zoom lens, besting
the Nikon "Coolpix P900" and its 83x zoom (and the P900 was introduced
way back in 2015).

Can 100x be far behind?

Kodak still makes cameras? I thought this company didn't exist anymore.

Kodak still exists, but, it doesn't actually make digital cameras,
anymore. It simply licenses the use of its name.

And wasn't this announced in January 2016?
https://www.ephotozine.com/article/k...introduced-at-
ces--28676

Looks like it; I hadn't come across that article.

Thanks, for the information!

John

---
https://www.avg.com