Old November 8th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.art
artist4landscapes

Default Technique

On Nov 2, 6:31 pm, Pat wrote:
On Oct 26, 3:30 am, artist4landscapes wrote:

I have put up a website of my work. Its still in the construction
phase, but have loaded many photos.

I like the about me section. YES people do care about the 110 camera I used. I actually get lots of people saying they too used to use them. Welcome to the digital age. Flash is everywhere, try using it sometime. Slow? Thats your crappy dialup service probably. Yes I agree on click to enter being bad, will change that.

I absolutely hate "click here to enter website" pages. What the heck
to you think someone is going to the link for??? They are going to
the link to see the website, so show the darn website already.

Next item: it's supposed to be a photo website, or something. So the
first page should be "about". No one cares that you used to own a 110
camera. Get on with the pictures already.

Finally, I have flash or whatever you use. I had to unblock it, to
start with. It's just slow and cumbersome.

Nice first draft of a website, but have your web designer work on it a
bit.