Old March 9th 05, 11:07 PM
Destin_FL

Give this a whirl.... http://stores.ebay.com/ClearGuard-Screen-Protectors

Originally I had simply done --- palm lcd screen protector ---- on Google and
came up with dozens of bargains.

I can vouch for this idea, I use these on my cell phone screen and my C8080
screen; works great. I put the whole screen protector thingy on, then take a
brand new blade exacto knife and cut the excess from a little crevice around the
screen (camera & phone) so I'm not scratching the (camera or phone).

Tim

Where did you buy them? I was at Bureau-en-Gros (Staples to the rest of
you) last night and they were $20 for a pack of 12. Seemed outrageous.
I don't want 12, I figure a few will last a long enough time.