Old March 6th 05, 03:18 PM
Fitpix

"Sheldon" wrote in message

"Alice" wrote in message ...
http://www.digitalreview.ca/cams/Nik...sRebelXT.shtml

I hope this finally puts to rest the idea that more megapixels = a better
camera. Nice comparison. Thanks for the site.

I went from the 10d to the 20d and the big difference I noticed was a much
better contrast in the 8mp camera. Not sure if it translates the same w the
300 and 350.

However the kit lens on the 70D seems to blow away the Canon version. Had I
not already had Canon lenses a couple years ago I may have gone Nikon. For
me the whole Nikon vs Canon thing is like eating a steak with a sterling
silver vs a silver-plated one....it's the steak (ie the image) that counts.